For Sale €695,000 - Detached House, Residential For Sale
Grangewood, Pottery Rd, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. Ireland
3 – 4 Bedrooms – 3 Bathrooms – 2 – 3 Living Rooms
Comfortable Detached Family Home with mature front & rear Gardens
& lots of off road Private Parking.
- On a large private site in a convenient easily accessible location with polished timber floors throughout, this house is in excellent condition & maintained to a very high standard & ready to move into.
- With Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Skylights, Conservatory & South West orientation.
Minute’s walking distance to an assortment of shopping etc at Bakers Corner & Deansgrange Village, with various bus routes in the immediate area & Luas & DART stations a short drive away.
- Spacious floor area of approximately 176.5 sq.m (1900sq.ft)
- Attractive size rooms throughout, many with views of the Dublin Mountains
- Off street private Parking [for at least 3+ cars], the house is accessed through an Electric Gate
- Quality Fixtures, Fittings & Décor throughout
- Private Suntrap Gardens front & rear
Built in 1988, this spacious dormer house is set back from Pottery Road on a site of approx. 3250sqft/302m2 in a well established residential area close to amenities, transport, schools & colleges.
Positioned behind a sliding electric gate opening onto a spacious car parking area & lawned front garden with steps leading to the front door & separate side gate access to the rear garden.
The Front Door leads into a polished timber floor entry Hall off of which are 2 Living Rooms; the main spacious comfortable Living Room overlooks the front garden & has a gas fire, the comfortable 2nd Living/TV Room overlooks the rear garden.
Further along the Hall is a modern Shower Room with WC & 2 Wash Hand Basins & just beyond is a comfortable bright & light Double Bedroom overlooking the back garden, [this bedroom has Ensuite access to the Shower Room].
At the top of the Hall is a modern spacious fitted & equipped Kitchen Diner with Laundry Room off & Conservatory overlooking the front & rear Gardens, which in turn leads onto the rear Garden.
Upstairs there are 2 well proportioned Double Bedrooms, 1 with a Dressing Room off, & a Single Bedroom/Office in addition to an Ensuite Shower Room & separate full Bathroom.
The 1st floor also has a Hot Press/Linen Cupboard & access to the Loft.
The suntrap very private Front & Rear Gardens are well maintained with lawns & flower beds [raised flower beds in the rear garden] with gated access at both ends of the house to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a spacious Workshop offering both work & storage space.
Grangewood is surrounded by an assortment of amenities from schools to shopping with Deansgrange within short walking distance & Cabinteely, Cornelscourt, Dun Laoghaire & Blackrock a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall [4.6m x 1.5m]
- with polished timber floor, enclosed radiator, alarm unit, intercom for front gate & carpeted stairs leading to the 1st floor, off the Hall is the main
- Living Room [3m x 4.9m]
- overlooking the front garden, with polished timber floor, double radiator, feature marble fireplace with timber surround, ornate coving & ceiling rose; off the entrance Hall to the
- 2nd Drawing/TV Room/Study [2.7m x 3.35m]
- overlooking the rear garden, with polished timber floor, ornate wall paneling, radiator, attractive coving & ceiling rose
- Double Bedroom [3.35m x 3.96m]
- overlooking the rear garden with polished timber floor, spacious built in wardrobes, double radiator, coving & ceiling rose
- Shower Room with access from Double Bedroom [3.35m x 1.83m]
- overlooking the rear garden, with tiled floor, timber ceiling, skylight, walk in shower, 2 wash hand basins set into full wall length bespoke vanity unit, WC & 2 hot towel rails
- Kitchen Diner [5.5m x 3.7m]
- overlooking the front garden with tiled floor, large decorative radiator, fully fitted with timber units, & equipped including extractor fan
- Laundry/Storage [1.5m x 1.5m]
- own door laundry/storage room off the kitchen, with tiled floor, fully plumbed
- Conservatory [3m x 2.8m]
- accessed off the kitchen through sliding doors with views over the front & rear gardens, tiled, double glazed, with door leading to the rear garden
- FIRST FLOOR
- From the Entrance Hall, up carpeted stairs with timber hand rail onto carpeted landing with timber bannister
- Single Bedroom/Office [3.7m x 2.7m]
- with views over the Dublin Mountains, polished timber floor & radiator
- Double Bedroom [4.3m x 2.6m)
- with polished timber floor, double radiator & 2 windows, 1 overlooking the front garden with views of the Dublin Mountains & the 2nd window overlooking the conservatory
- Ensuite Shower Room [1.5m x 3m]
- tiled floor, skylight, walk in shower, WC, wash hand basin
- Linen Cupboard/Hot Press
- Shelf storage & immersion hot water tank
- Family Bathroom [2.43m x 3.35m]
- tiled floor light filled bright & attractive full bathroom with 2 skylights & decorative lead window; with bath, walk in shower, WC, wash hand basin & heated towel rail
- Double Bedroom with walk in Dressing Room [6m x 2.7m]
- with polished timber floor, double radiator, the bedroom window overlooks the entrance door side of the house; the fully fitted & shelved walk in dressing room is separated by mirror doors with the dressing room window overlooking the front garden & Dublin Mountains.
The Front Garden [12.5m x 8.5m] is bordered by attractive high granite walls, with an electric sliding gate opening onto a tarmac driveway providing off street car parking for numerous cars.
To the right of the entrance front door a gate gives access to the rear garden.
The front garden has a raised patio path & seating area bordered by ornate balustrade separating it from the lawn & flower beds.
To the left of the house is a 2nd gate with access to the rear garden.
The Rear Garden [7.6m x 9.8m] is bordered by high walls & is laid out mostly in lawn with some raised flower beds.
The Workshop [4.6m x 2.4m] has double entry doors & 2 front windows.
BER: D1 — BER No: 108805441 — Energy Performance Indicator: 238.24 kWh/m²/yr
All Measurements are Approximate.
Viewing By Appointment only.
Thom Burke-Kennedy @ Burke Kennedy Estate Agents Ltd
PSR Licence: 003745 – 0877942119 – email@example.com